Bihar School Examination Board is all set to start the Class Intermediate board examinations on February 1, 2024. These bseb 12 class examinations will follow a two-shift pattern, with examinations for two subjects being conducted on a single day. BSEB Class 12th board exam 2024 for Science, Arts, Commerce, and Vocational courses is expected to be extended till February 12, 2024.
The first shift will be held between 9:30 am to 12:45 pm, while the second shift will be conducted from 2 pm to 5:15 pm. As per the Bihar Board Inter Exam 2024 timetable, the exam will begin with Biology, Philosophy, and Economics papers on February 1, 2024, followed by Mathematics, Political Science, and Foundation course papers on February 2, 2024.
Bihar Board intermediate students are given an additional 15 minutes of “cool-off” time to read and analyze the question paper.
Bihar Board Exam Paper Pattern
As per the BSEB 12th Exam 2024 pattern, the paper will have both subjective and objective-type questions. There will be 50 percent multiple-choice questions, each question will be of one mark. To pass the bihar board exam, students will need to obtain a minimum of 30 percent marks in the theory part and 40 percent marks in the practical part of each subject.
Once the exams are over, the bihar board will declare the 12th results for all streams. Roll code and roll number will be required to access Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2024.
Exam Day Instructions for Students
- Reach Early: Reach the examination center well before the scheduled time to avoid unnecessary stress. This allows you to get organized, read instructions, and be mentally prepared.
- Adequate Rest: Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the exam day. Being well rested helps improve concentration and memory.
- Check Exam Materials: Confirm that you have all the necessary stationery including pens, pencils, erasers, and other materials required for the exam.
- Double-check your answers: If you have time, go back and review your answers. Look for any mistakes or areas where you can provide additional information.
- Follow the exam rules: Strictly follow the exam rules and guidelines. Avoid any kind of fraud or unethical behavior, as it can have serious consequences.
- Healthy Breakfast: Start your day with a nutritious breakfast to provide the energy needed for optimal brain functioning during exams.
- Read the instructions carefully: Read all the instructions given on the question paper carefully before starting the examination. Understand the marking scheme and allocate your time accordingly.
- Remain calm and focused: Remain calm and focused during the exam. If you encounter a difficult question, take a deep breath, move on to the next question, and return to it later if you have time.
- Plan your time: Divide your time wisely between different sections or questions. Don’t waste too much time on one question at the expense of others.
- Manage stress: Practice stress management techniques, such as deep breathing or positive affirmations, to keep anxiety under control during the exam.
More than 13 Lakh Candidates will Participate
A total of 13,04,352 candidates are expected to appear in the upcoming Intermediate Class 12 board exams, of which 6,26,431 are girls and 6,77,921 are boys. The exams will be held at 1,523 examination centers across the state, including 78 centers in Patna, specially designated for 77,012 students.
Remember, preparation is important, but maintaining a positive mindset and adopting effective strategies on test day can contribute significantly to your success. May you be successful!