Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday inaugurated ‘Bapu Parkisha Parisar’ (Bapu Examination Complex) in Patna (Bihar CM Nitish Kumar Inaugurates Country Largest Exam Center) – which the state government has claimed is the largest examination center in the country. He also launched the second phase of the reform roadmap for the Bihar School Examination Board on the occasion.
At a time more than 16,600 candidates can write their papers on campus. The facility also has arrangements for conducting online examinations with a seating capacity of 3,500.
Country’s Largest Exam Centre ‘Bapu Pariksha Parisar’ Inaugurated | Bihar CM Nitish Kumar Inaugurates Country Largest Exam Center
Nitish laid the foundation stone of BSEB’s Bapu Examination Complex in August 2020. Spread over five acres of land, it has been constructed at a cost of 202 crores of Rs. The complex currently consists of two five-story blocks. A third is expected to be added in the coming months, increasing the seating capacity to 20,000.
“We have been trying this feature for a long time to ensure that a large number of candidates can appear in one exam simultaneously. We can conduct exams every day in this campus. We are trying to provide similar facilities at other places in the state as well. I had asked the officials to name the place after Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi),”CM Nitish Kumar
The state-of-the-art campus has 44 large examination halls and 12 residential quarters for the officers posted here. Accommodation has also been arranged for 28 male and 28 female security personnel on the campus. The entire facility including the examination hall will be monitored with the help of CCTV cameras and a centralized control room.
Bapu Pariksha Parisar Exam Center Highlights
- The center is efficient in conducting online and offline exams for approximately 16 to 20 thousand students (about the seating capacity of Madison Square Garden). Along with this, the Chief Minister also planted saplings in the ‘Bapu Examination Complex’.
- To make the examination system more excellent, the ‘Bapu Examination Complex’ has been constructed in the Kumhrar area on about six acres at a cost of Rs 281.11 crore.
- The Chief Minister also launched free coaching for the meritorious students of Bihar Board for the preparation of engineering and medical entrance examinations.
- Bihar School Examination Board has started a free residential coaching program in the Patna division and a free non-residential coaching program in the remaining eight divisional headquarters.
- Arrangements have been made for this examination center with state-of-the-art facilities so that there is no problem in the management of various examinations.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister also launched various schemes of the Bihar School Examination Board remotely.
- The Chief Minister also inaugurated the action plan of the second phase. In the second phase, examination halls will be established in 29 districts and Vajragriha in 38 districts of the state. Online examination centers-cum-computer training centers will be set up for computer-based examination in all the nine divisions of the state.
- A single window system will be arranged for all the services of the Bihar School Examination Board. GIS-based online affiliation and inspection systems will be arranged for new intermediate and matriculation-level educational institutions.
- All the examinations of the BSEB Bihar Board will have an Artificial intelligence-based form-filling process and Artificial based data sanitization.
- There will be a system of RFID-based security and tracking system in all the examinations of the Bihar School Examination Board.
On 23 August 2023, Bihar CM Nitish Kumar Inaugurates Country Largest Exam Center ‘Bapu Examination Complex’ at Kumhrar, Patna. Bihar Education Department Command and Control Center