Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the question paper of the 69th Integrated Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination – General Studies, Booklet Series-A on its official website. The answer key is expected to be released in the second week of October 2023.
Once the answer key is released, candidates can download it and check their answers. They can also use the answer key to calculate their estimated scores. Here is the link to the official website of BPSC: https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
BPSC 69th Preliminary Answer Key 2023
- Start by opening your web browser and navigating to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), which is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Look for a section or tab on the homepage of the website that specifically deals with ‘Answer Key’ or ‘Answer Sheet’.
- Within the ‘Answer Key’ section, find the link related to BPSC 69th Prelims Answer Key for the year 2023 and click on it.
- You may be asked to select the specific booklet series (for example, Series-A, Series-B) for which you want to download the answer key.
- Once you choose the right series, click on the download link provided. The answer key file will usually be in PDF format.
- After downloading the file, save it to your computer or device. Now you can open the PDF file to view and check your answers.
Remember to cross-check your answers with the official answer key to accurately calculate your estimated score. This will help you to assess your performance in BPSC 69th Preliminary Exam.
BPSC Answer Key 2023 to be Released Soon
After the release of answer key, candidates can download the answer key from the official website of BPSC. They can use the answer key to check their answers and calculate their estimated marks.
The 69th BPSC preliminary examination is conducted to select candidates for various posts in the state government of Bihar. The posts include Assistant Engineer, Civil; Assistant Engineer, Electrical; Assistant Engineer, Mechanical; And Assistant Prosecution Officer.
The examination consists of two papers: General Studies and General English. The General Studies paper covers a wide range of subjects including Indian History, Geography, Economics and Politics. The General English paper tests the English language skills of the candidates.
BPSC preliminary exam is a highly competitive exam, and only a small percentage of candidates qualify for the main exam. The main examination is followed by interview and the final selection is based on the combined performance of the candidates in preliminary, main and interview examination.