BSEB released the Bihar Board Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 on its official website on 9 December 2022. for session 2021-2023 board will conduct the bseb annual examination 2023 from 14 February 2023 to 22 February 2023. If you are a student of class 10th in bihar board affiliated school then you must check the bihar school examination board (secondary) exam dates to know your matric exam date 2023 bihar board routine. All the important bseb 10th program 2023 dates and details are mentioned below.
Interested students can download the BSEB 10th Datesheet 2023 PDF to check bseb class 10 bihar board exam date 2023. Bihar School Examination Board published the bseb matric exam ka routine as well as the bseb 10th practical exam date on the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Let us tell you that only those who successfully pass the BSEB 10th Sent Up Exam will be allowed to appear in the bseb matric annual exam 2023. However, check the official notification attached below. Bihar Board 10th Exam 2023 will be held till 22 February 2023. The official bseb 10th class ka routine 2023 consists of the exam details like date, time, etc. Moreover, the BSEB Class 10th Practical Exams will be conducted from 19 January 2023.
Bihar Board Class 10th Ka Routine 2023
|Post Name||BSEB Class 10th Ka Routine 2023|
|BSEB 10th Program 2023 Exam Start Date||14 February 2023|
|BSEB 10th Program 2023 Exam Last Date||22 February 2023|
|Bihar Board 10th Program 2023 Pdf||Download|
|Name of Board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|BSEB 10th Model Paper||Download|
|BSEB 12th Exam Date||Download|
Bihar Board has released the BSEB 10th Ka Routine 2023 on its official website. The annual exam will be conducted in two shifts on each exam day. The morning shift will be from 9:30 AM to 12:45 PM, while the second shift will be conducted from 1:45 PM to 5:00 PM.
BSEB Matric Exam Date 2023 Bihar Board Routine
|Exam Date||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|14 February 2023||Maths – 110||Maths – 210|
|15 February 2023||Science – 112||Science – 212|
|16 February 2023||Social Science – 111||Social Science – 211|
|17 February 2023||English (General) – 113||English (General) – 213|
|20 February 2023||Mother Tongue (Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Maithili)||Mother Tongue (Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Maithili)|
|21 February 2023||Second Indian Language||Second Indian Language|
|22 February 2023||Optional Subjects||Optional Subjects|
the writing period in the annual examination 2023 will be of three hours with an additional cool-off period of 15 minutes where students can read the question paper but cannot write answers.
Download BSEB 10th Program 2023 Pdf
- Students have to visit the official website of Bihar Board – biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, see the ‘Student Section’ on the right side and click on the link for ‘Examination Schedule’ under ‘Matriculation Tab’.
- Once the candidate clicks on ‘Examination Schedule’, a new window opens with the Bihar Board Class 10th Matric Routine 2023 PDF.
- Candidates need to download and save the Bihar Board 10th Program 2023 PDF for future reference.
Candidates can follow the steps given above to download the Bihar Board 10th Ka Exam Routine 2023 from the official website.
BSEB Class 10 Bihar Board Exam Date 2023
Bihar Board has released the bseb 10th date sheet of the matric annual exam 2023. The Bihar Board 10th exam will start on 14 February 2023 and will run till 22 February 2023. The bihar board matric exam will be held in two shifts. The first shift will be from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and the second shift will be from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
The annual matric exam will be for three hours. Candidates will be given an additional off time of 15 minutes. Students can read question papers during their off time. During this, candidates cannot write answers. The bihar board practical examinations for class 10 subjects will be held from 19 January 2023 to 21 January 2023.
Bihar School Examination Board (Secondary) Exam Dates 2023
Bihar Board conducts High School Examinations every year. In the year 2023 many students want to appear in the bseb matriculation exam and want to prepare well for the exam. Bihar School Education published 2023 Bihar Board Exam Date Class 10. Students check all the dates and note them down for upcoming exams. BSEB Exam will be completed from 14 Feb 2023 to 22 Feb 2023.
Bihar Board 10th Timetable 2023 has been released on 9 December 2022 by the Bihar Board of School Education. BSEB 10th Matric Exam Date 2023 Calendar uploaded on the official website. Bihar Board Matric Schedule 2023 PDF link is available now. Aspirants who want to take the high school examination in this session 2023, now directly check the Bihar School Examination Board Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 in this article.
Bihar Board Matric Program 2023 Overview
- At the beginning of the examination, each candidate will be given a total of 15 minutes to read the question paper only.
- Elective subjects – Home Science, Music, Fine Arts, and Dance and practical examination of music subjects for visually impaired candidates will be organized from 19.01.2023 to 21.01.2023,
- Internal assessment of science subjects at the school level will be compulsorily provided by 25.01.2023.
- From 01.01.2023 to 01.01.2023, the District Education Officer’s office will provide standard mark sheets and award sheets, etc. to the special messenger,
- Scribes will be provided to the physically challenged candidates by the committee.
- Additional time of 20 minutes will be provided to all physically challenged candidates as compensation.
- For differently-abled candidates, as before, instead of science, instead of music, and mathematics, the examination of home science subjects will be taken only in the first shift on the basis of the old syllabus.
Important Tips to Score Well in Bihar Board Exam
- Solve sample papers – practice papers, guess papers, previous year question papers; Try it all. Everything you can solve with your hands, as it is said, ‘practice makes a man perfect. The more you try, the better will be the result. Many book publishing houses issue sample papers to help students channel their efforts in the right direction during their exam preparation.
- Proper Time Management – You should revise your usual study schedule and strategies, and make new ones. Depending on your schedule, you should focus more on your weak subjects so that you can strengthen them. And you should give proper time to each subject and take frequent breaks in between your study time.
- Keep yourself calm – The day before the test is not the day to do all your studying, but revision can be helpful. Don’t take too much stress a day before the exam. Even if you didn’t prepare as expected, don’t worry and avoid cramming because it is all worth remembering and it will only make you tired which is not good.
- Get enough sleep – Avoid studying late at night and wake up early in the morning to study. Make sure you get your 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night and don’t forget to take power naps during the day, as power naps improve learning and memory, and prevent stress. You have to modify your routine in the same way As it has to be done during the days of the examination.
- Maintain Confidence – Whatever you have read, maintain confidence in it. You know everything, go to give the paper with this thinking. Read the instructions carefully before solving the question paper. Do not solve in haste.
- Keep focus during the exam – During the exam give priority to those questions and try to solve those questions which you come in advance. Never make up your mind that you should attempt questions in a specific order because if you follow this mentor, you may end up missing out on some questions which you could have easily attempted.
If you keep these tips in mind, you will be well prepared for your 10th board exam even if there is little time left. 0th board is an important milestone in every student’s life. So, make sure you give your 100% and take care of yourself at the same time.
Bihar Board 10th Ka Final Exam Date 2023
BSEB has recently released the practical and theoretical board exam routine for class 10th 2023. The Bihar Board Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 of the exam is generally released around 2 months prior to the exam so that the candidates get enough time to prepare for the board.
Usually, it is published on the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board, Students appearing for this can download their respective routines which will be provided by the school authorities. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of BSEB to get updates about the Bihar Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 recently released by the Board.
Bihar Board 10th Time Table 2023 for Secondary Examinations has been released on the official site of bihar board. The students who are going to appear in the Bihar School Examination Board Exam can download the BSEB Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 through the official website and also will be provided by the college authority regularly. Students who are going to appear in the Bihar Board 10th Exam this year can download the Bihar Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 from the BSEB Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 mentioned above.
Important Details mentioned on Bihar Board Dasvi Ka Date 2023
- Exam Date
- List of Subjects
- First Shift Timings
- Second Shift Timings
- Reporting Time
- Day of the Exam
- List of Instructions
A large number of students are affiliated with the Bihar Board. All the candidates know that Bihar Board Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 is very important for them to prepare proper strategies for their syllabus. Once the Bihar Board releases the BSEB Class 10th Ka Routine 2023 on its official website, every student will be able to download it by the process mentioned here. After the students start their preparation they focus more on the good and better chance to score very high marks in the examinations.
BSEB 10th Bihar Board Exam Instructions
- The duration of the 10th Board Exam conducted by the Bihar Board Exam is 195 minutes (3 hours 15 minutes).
- 15 minutes will be given for reading the question paper and 3 hours for writing the answers.
- The examinations will be held in two shifts.
- Candidates appearing in the BSEB 10th Bihar Board Exam 2023 must report at the exam center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to reach the examination hall as per the notified time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
- Candidates must carry the BSEB 10th Hall Ticket / BSEB 10th Admit Card with them in the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
As you know that the Exam Time Table is a very important thing for the students. Through Exam Date Sheet students can make their study plans and prepare well for exams. The Examination of the 10th class will be conducted from the 14 February 2023. Students need to keep maintain their health and study well so they can perform well in examinations.
Tips for Bihar Board Matric Class Students
- Extend your study time before exams: Before the commencement of exams, candidates need to discover their own learning style. Each person has an individual technique of learning. Acoustic learners usually learn by listening/hearing while visual learners learn by seeing.
- Make a study schedule: Make a study schedule regularly. Candidates need to understand each and every topic carefully and easily. Additionally, it encourages you to reduce the stress of last-minute cramming.
- Review and Revision: Review and revision at least once a week are very beneficial for all the students who try to score good marks. Frequent repetition helps every student to understand all the concepts clearly and easily.
- Ask for help: While studying, don’t hesitate to ask if you are stuck on something or a topic. Discuss with your guide and teachers all the concepts that you do not understand.
- Select the right time and place to study: In order to study properly, students need to find the right time and place which makes them feel comfortable. For every student, the comfort zone matters a lot and totally depends on them. Hence, one must find out an exact study place and a regular time for study and stick to it.
- Quiet, spontaneous, and distraction-free study is very important.