PFMS Scholarship: If you are a student and you want a scholarship, you want to check the status of your scholarship, then today I am going to tell you about the pfms portal (the full form is Public Financial Management System ).
pfms scholarship 2021 you can check the information of scholarship online from the portal, I will tell you the entire process in this article today.
pfms छात्रवृत्ति 2021 आप पोर्टल से ऑनलाइन छात्रवृत्ति की जानकारी की जांच कर सकते हैं, मैं आज आपको इस लेख में पूरी प्रक्रिया बताऊंगा।
Scholarships are an excellent program for students who cannot pay due to financial poverty. So today, as part of this article, we will be sharing scholarship with our readers from the public financial management system for 2021.
In this article, we will share with our readers an important aspect of scholarship designed by the Public Financial Management System.
We will provide details such as the eligibility criteria, the application process, the necessary documents to apply for the Public Financial Management System scholarship, as well as the process of learning the scholarship payments.
- Do you also want to get a scholarship, do you also want to check your Public Financial Management System scholarship status online?
- If your answer is “Yes”, then read this article further.
- Before knowing about pfms scholarship status, we would like to know what pfms is and what is Public Financial Management System work?
Public Financial Management System Summary
What's In This Post?
- 1 Public Financial Management System Summary
- 2 Highlight PFMS Scholarship – Public Financial Management System
- 3 Latest Updates PFMS Scholarship 2021 – 2022
- 4 PFMS Login Portal 2021 at pfms.nic.in
- 5 Public Financial Management System Scholarship Registration
- 6 How To Fill Online PFMS Scholarship Registration Form?
- 7 Required Documents for PFMS Scholarship Registration 2021
- 8 What Is Public Financial Management System?
- 8.1 Know Your Payment 2021 – pmfs status
- 8.2 Scholarship Status Payment by Aadhar Number
- 8.3 Pmfs Payment Status by account number
- 8.4 Benefits Of Public Financial Management System Scholarship Schemes
- 8.5 List Of Scholarship Schemes
- 8.6 Public Financial Management System Scholarship Renewal 2021
- 8.7 Steps for Renewal Public Financial Management System Scholarship
- 8.8 Review ways to renew your PFMS scholarship in the sections below.
- 8.9 PFMS Location Search
- 8.10 Public Financial Management System Scholarship Important Points
- 8.11 Some important points about the PFMS 2021 Scholarship below
- 8.12 Public Financial Management System Scholarship Benefits
- 8.12.1 [Public Financial Management System] PFMS Bank List 2021 (UPDATED)
- 8.12.2 Documents required for Public Financial Management System
- 8.12.3 How to check beneficiary from public financial management system
- 8.12.4 Precautions while filling the PFMS Application Form
- 8.12.5 Public Financial Management System Scheme Wise Contact List
- 8.12.6 Guide For Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- 8.12.7 Contact Number Of Public Financial Management System
- 8.12.8 Emergency Helpdesk No Of public financial management system
- 9 FAQs: People Also Aks about PFMS
- 9.1 Que – What Is Public Financial Management System Means?
- 9.2 Que – Aadhaar based payment rejected by the bank, how can beneficiary get account payment?
- 9.3 Que – What Is Public Financial Management System Account Status / pmfs account what is the status?
- 9.4 Que – How can I get pmfs cholarship?
- 9.5 Que – Who are eligible for public financial management system?
The public financial management system (PFMS) was formerly called CPSMS, which began in 2008-2009. public financial management system offers several scholarship programs for aspiring students across the country.
The goal is to provide financial assistance to interested students. If you want to apply for one of the Public Financial Management System scholarship programs, you will have to be eligible for it.
Different scholarship programs have different eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for all types of scholarship programs are listed below. You can check if you qualify for the special scholarship program
Highlight PFMS Scholarship – Public Financial Management System
|Organized By||Indian Government|
|Scholarship Name||PFMS Scholarship 2021|
|Eligibility||Students should pass at least 10th Class|
|PFMS Login||Click Here|
|PFMS Registration||Click Here|
This PFMS login scholarship program has been confirmed as proving beneficial to all students in India.
thanks to planning, budgeting, and effective tracking programs due to the shortcomings of the current accounting system. It was first introduced in four states, including Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Mizoram, and Punjab. Here we provide the necessary information about pmfs scholarship 2021 on our website.
इसे मध्य प्रदेश, बिहार, मिजोरम और पंजाब सहित चार राज्यों में पहली बार पेश किया गया था। यहां हम अपनी वेबसाइट पर PFMS छात्रवृत्ति के बारे में आवश्यक जानकारी प्रदान करते हैं।
PFMS Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must meet the eligibility criteria specified for the scholarship. If it turns out that the application has been duplicated or the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, he does not receive a scholarship.
The application must not be approved and the candidate must not be considered as access to the scholarship.
The public financial management system provides different types of pmfs login scholarships between schools and colleges to verify whether a candidate meets the criteria for receiving a scholarship or not.
They will be verified by the information provided by the candidate on the application form. After submitting the information in the application form, the system will show if the candidate qualifies as an application system or not.
PFMS Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Family income must be less than 6 lakhs.
- The age limit must be between 18 and 25 years old.
- The candidate should pass at least the 10th standard.
- The program and all fees will be covered by this program.
- परिवार की आय 6 लाख से कम होनी चाहिए।
- आयु सीमा 18 से 25 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए।
- उम्मीदवार को कम से कम 10 वीं कक्षा उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए।
- कार्यक्रम और सभी शुल्क इस कार्यक्रम द्वारा कवर किए जाएंगे।
Latest Updates PFMS Scholarship 2021 – 2022
|Candidates can check the public financial management system status of their 2021-22 Public Financial Management System scholarship by providing the required details in the Login section. |
They must provide a username and password.
|उम्मीदवार लॉगिन अनुभाग में आवश्यक विवरण प्रदान करके अपने 2021-22 सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली छात्रवृत्ति की सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली की स्थिति की जांच कर सकते हैं। उन्हें एक उपयोगकर्ता नाम और पासवर्ड प्रदान करना होगा।|
|Candidates having trouble registering an Aadhaar card payment should ensure that the Aadhar card is active. Because the inactive Aadhar card is invalid. |
To activate the Aadhaar card, they must visit the nearest bank to resend the Aadhaar card through NPCI Mapper.
|जिन अभ्यर्थियों को आधार कार्ड भुगतान दर्ज करने में परेशानी हो रही है, उन्हें यह सुनिश्चित करना चाहिए कि आधार कार्ड सक्रिय है। क्योंकि निष्क्रिय आधार कार्ड अमान्य है। |
आधार कार्ड को सक्रिय करने के लिए, उन्हें एनपीसीआई मैपर के माध्यम से आधार कार्ड को भेजने के लिए निकटतम बैंक का दौरा करना होगा।
|Check the public financial management system status of the 2021-22 Public Financial Management System here.|
|यहां 2021-22 के सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली की सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली की स्थिति की जाँच करें।|
PFMS Login Portal 2021 at pfms.nic.in
the portal has been created by the government to view the status of the scholarship named pmfs means.
full form public financial management system PFMS Login portal helps students who are studying to get the scholarship or want to check their pmfs status online if they are delayed in getting the scholarship.
With the help of this article, you will learn how to check the scholarship status from the PFMS portal and how to use the portal. The FMS-Core Banking Solution interface facilitates online verification of beneficiaries, and bank account details of agencies.
Electronic payment files are generated via the public financial management system for three modes of payment. ie, Print Payment Advice (PPA), Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), and Corporate Internet Banking (CINB).
Currently, the pmfs-CBS interface is working with public sector banks, regional rural banks, and private sector banks.
Public Financial Management System Scholarship Registration
To apply for the many types of scholarships offered by the public financial management system, you must register. The application for the pmfsscholarship 2021 will be an important element and the applicant must provide the necessary information.
The link for Public Financial Management System registration will be available on the official public financial management system means the website and the applicant has to provide correct and correct data.
Detailed information about successful registration is the name of the scholarship program, 12th year passing, and academic details.The applicant should inform you that the information about the scholarship they are applying for should be relevant and accurate.
At the time of submission before the application, the data will be verified and, if any of the details provided are invalid or incorrect, the applicant will not have access to the scholarship.
Public Financial Management System scholarship application by 2021. This must be done online and there will be no other way to access the Public Financial Management System application form.
applicants must be successfully registered to use the scholarship.
It should be noted that the applicant must meet the eligibility requirements established for the scholarship for which the applicant is eligible.
An information brochure will also be published on the opening of the Public Financial Management System Scholarship Recruitment Portal for the candidates.At the time of registration, the applicant has to prepare the bank account number, IFSC code, and mobile phone number.
OTP in the list will be sent after entering the correct phone number. Applicants must choose their category. If the category is not searched, applicants must select General as their category.
Verify the candidate’s name on pfms.nic.in scholarship in the list of eligible students on the Public Financial Management System Scholarship portal.
How To Fill Online PFMS Scholarship Registration Form?
- Visit the official website of the public financial management system home page pfms.nic.in
- Click on the section below Click on “Public Financial Management System Scholarship 2021 Student Registration”.
- In the registration section, select the system “Scholarships for universities/college students”.
- Together with the Board of Education from which the applicant entered class 12th, select the year of entry to class 12th.
- Enter the bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Click the menu button, choose the category, and press “Search”.
- The system will search for the title and fill in the type presented on the screen automatically.
- Enter the mobile number, send an OTP to that code, fill in the OTP socket.
- Click the “Verify” button and enter the email ID. Creating a username and password and completing the captcha code below.
- To complete the method, click “Submit”.
Note: As soon as the application is submitted final, your registration has been done on the public financial management system portal.
And now you will be given the benefit of the Public Financial Management System Scholarship by the government.
Required Documents for PFMS Scholarship Registration 2021
Registration Candidates applying for any type of Public Financial Management System scholarship program must send documents during the application process and registration for the scholarship. You must ensure that the relevant documents are downloaded in accordance with the information requirements.
Downloaded documents should be used because any discrepancies prevent you from applying for the Public Financial Management System scholarship system.
Public Financial Management System Grant Last date. Find a list of documents that will be downloaded below as part of the public financial management system Scholarship
Documents for PFMS Scholarship Registration
- Scanned copy of passport-shaped candidate.
- Requirements for photography will be specified in the official notice that the applicant will have to pass very carefully.
- False information about the photo prevents the candidate from sending the photo.
- A scanned copy of the Marx Sheet to be in PDF format.
- Scanned signature of the candidate as required.
- A copy of the premium receipt scanned in a PDF file
What Is Public Financial Management System?
pmfs (Public Finance Management System) started for students in 2008-09, it is an important scheme launched by the Indian government, as a scheme called CPSMS Planning Commission in four states Bihar,
Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram and Punjab For four major projects. , E.g. NRHM, MGNREGS, PMGSY, and SSA.
After the initial phase of establishing a network between ministries/departments. it was decided to implement CPSMS (Public Finance Management System) at the national level to connect the financial networks of central governments, government, and government agencies.
These government important were included in the 12th Plan initiative of the Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance in the program. Which are proving very useful for the students In December 2013, the association’s cabinet approved the public financial management system for all countries and programs for a period of four years to 2017.
- The total effort of the program to be implemented through CGA O / O would not be greater than Rs. 1080 million rupees.
- A four-level structure for project organization, viz.
- Project Implementation Committee (PIC) at the vertex level
- Central Project Management Unit (CPMU) in the Center
- State Project Management Unit (SPMU) at the state level.
- Poviat Project Management Unit (DPMU) at the district level, to be served by subcontracting
Know Your Payment 2021 – pmfs status
Candidates who will receive information about the scholarship of the public financial management system 2021 Checking the status of public financial management system Online. such as information about the application or the pmfs status of the public financial management system.
The student scholarship can check the grant information as payment by Aadhar number and pmfs payment account number (public financial management system banking booklet from the public financial management system).
Scholarship Status Payment by Aadhar Number
- Enter the necessary number of Aadhar domains.
- To verify this, enter the Aadhar number again.
- Candidates must then verify the date.
- They must attach letters as shown in the picture above. (Not delicate letters).
- Click Search.
Pmfs Payment Status by account number
- Candidates should check the link below.
- Then you can get the image below.
- Select the bank where you have an account.
- Enter the first few letters of the bank.
- Enter the applicant’s account number.
- Then re-enter the candidate’s account number to verify it.
- Then go to the letter “Gentle attachment without a case.”
- Click the search button.
public financial management system transaction for the financial year 2021-22
Thanks to the public finance management system, many transactions from many transactions are processed every day. In the financial year 2021–22, the total number of transactions is 6.12 60 225 Rs. So far 70,102 million.
Benefits Of Public Financial Management System Scholarship Schemes
These scholarships directly benefit the needy nation. Students from financially backward environments benefit directly from these programs. Financial assistance is provided to students who are capable and who want to continue their studies.
There are various scholarship programs for different levels of study. Aspiring students across the country can take advantage of these scholarship programs from the Public Finance Management System.
Information on DBT transfers can be viewed through the pmfs salary slip Portal launched by the Government of India.Newly released installments for Kisan Yojana, money coming in Jan Dhan Khata, and beneficiaries getting benefits under Ujjwala Yojana
DBT PFMS Payment
DBT means transferring subsidy directly to the people through their bank/post office account. It aims to provide timely benefits to the citizen by bringing efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, and accountability in the government machinery.
The DBT is intended to achieve the electronic transfer of benefits through the government, reducing pmfs salary slip payment delays, the most important, accurate targeting of beneficiaries, Thereby preventing leakage and duplication.
List Of Scholarship Schemes
- Scholarship for universities/students
- Postmatic scholarship for SC students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Pre-school scholarship for SC students
- A top-class educational program for SC
- National incentive program for girls to high schools
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Postmatic scholarship for OBC
Public Financial Management System Scholarship Renewal 2021
Candidates registered in the Public Financial Management System Check 2021 scholarship program will have to renew their scholarship, offering the information and qualifications needed in the login chapter. Transferring a scholarship is a simple method in which the applicant is required to register after a few easy steps.
The restoration of the Public Financial Management System scholarship for 2021 will be crucial for applicants who retain the academic qualifications needed to qualify for the scholarship renewal. Renewal of the scholarship will only be possible on the official Public Financial Management System portal and cannot be done in any other way.
It is necessary for the applicant to strictly follow the procedure for implementing the public financial management system scholarship
Steps for Renewal Public Financial Management System Scholarship
We provide detailed measures of the candidate’s membership in the Public Finance Management System Grant for the public financial management system Grant. Connection with the update will be made available on the official public financial management system website (college pfms.nic.in).
It is recommended that the applicant be current and regularly visits the Public Finance Management System portal to obtain information on recent issues related to the scholarship renewal program.
Review ways to renew your PFMS scholarship in the sections below.
- Step – 1: The applicant already registered in the Public Financial Management System scholarship program must participate in the official documents of the Public Financial Management System pmfs.nic.in.
- Step – 2: A link to the “public financial management system Scholarship Student Registration” will appear on the page. Candidates must choose the system they plan to renew.
- Step – 3: Candidates must choose the year they were or are registered in grade 12 and the Board of Education.
- Step – 4: The candidate must provide the IFSC code of the bank and the account amount. then Click the search key.
- Step – 5: The program will automatically fill out the form if the applicant is already registered for pmfsnic.in sc in the Public Financial Management System scholarship program.
- Step – 6: The applicant must provide a mobile phone number and will receive an OTP. Please enter the OTP.
- Step – 7: The candidate must verify and provide an email ID.
- Step – 8: The candidate of the Public Financial Management System 2021 will have to create their user ID and password in the next stage.
- Step – 9: To submit the renewal request form for the public financial management system, click the submit button.
PFMS Location Search
- First click on the official link given here
- On the homepage, select your state from the drop-down list.
- Enter your place name
- Click on view report
- Details will be displayed on your screen.
Public Financial Management System Scholarship Important Points
Before continuing to complete the Public Financial Management System scholarship application form for key industries, the applicant should know several points.
It is important that the applicant avoid any mistakes when applying for the Public Financial Management System scholarship.
It is important that the candidate regularly visits the official public financial management system website.
Some important points about the PFMS 2021 Scholarship below
- The applicant should periodically visit www.pfms.nic.in to stay updated with the latest data on the public financial management systems 2021 scholarship program.
- The Public Financial Management System Scholarship offers various scholarships from school to higher levels.
- Applicants must first log in to the Public Financial Management System Scholarship 2021 portal. The applicant will be required to provide relevant information when submitting the application.
- Before sending the application form, you must read the newsletter in detail.
- Applicants should be aware of the Public Financial Management System Scholarship qualification requirements they will apply for. Admission will only continue on the application form once the requirements have been met.
- The data in the application form must be correct and precise since any type of inaccurate information will prevent the applicant from applying for the scholarship program.
- Candidates will be prepared to verify the position of the application by providing the Aadhaar card amount or account number.
- The amount of the public financial management system scholarship will be transferred directly to the candidate’s account.
Public Financial Management System Scholarship Benefits
The Public Financial Management System 2021 scholarship portal is very useful for students because it allows easy payment of the scholarship amount.
The Public Financial Management System Scholarship 2021 Gate has many useful features which are listed below:
- Scholarship Direct Transfer: This goal sends the scholarship amount directly to students.
- Save time: Students can submit their application on the Public Financial Management System 2021 Scholarship Portal in 10 minutes, and because there is no documentation, work is done quickly.
- Automatic payments: the pmfs scholarship 2021 portal automates and supports all procedures related to the presentation, verification, management, penalties, and payment of scholarships.
- Easy monitoring: Using identifiers and passwords, the student can easily monitor the status of their deposits through this gateway.
- Helpline: The public financial management system Scholarship Gate has a helpline that students can use for any application.
- Scholarship Renewal: Students can easily renew their scholarship through the Public Financial Management System Scholarship Portal because they can use the same identifier they developed to log into the portal at first.
- Student Alerts: public financial management system Regular email alerts and messages are sent to students at many stages of the service through this gateway.
- Online Help Guide for Students: An online help guide is also available to help you complete the form for student convenience.
[Public Financial Management System] PFMS Bank List 2021 (UPDATED)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
Documents required for Public Financial Management System
To apply for the scholarship, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational Certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Photos in passport size
- Confirmation of payment
How to check beneficiary from public financial management system
How can the beneficiaries check the benefits received under the schemes, Ujjwala scheme, Jan Dhan Yojana, etc
- First beneficiary click here – https://pfms.nic.in
- After going here the beneficiary will have this kind of page open
- After coming here, the beneficiary clicks on PFMS Know Your Payments.
- After this a new page will open which will be like this
- Here the beneficiary first fill the name of his bank
- As soon as you write the name, the list of the bank below will show you, you have to select your bank.
- After this, you have to fill your bank number and again fill the bank number
- After this, in the below Verification you have to fill the captcha given in the image and make the truth
- After which the information of the beneficiary will be shown here
- In this way, beneficiary benefits can be checked through the PFMS portal.
Precautions while filling the PFMS Application Form
- Check your eligibility before applying for the scheme
- Remember to fill all the mandatory details in the correct form.
- Fill the registration form details very carefully
- Upload the document in the given dimension
- Your bank account must be linked to your Aadhaar card
- Remember to take a print out of the application form
Public Financial Management System Scheme Wise Contact List
You can also use the help of experts if you need information related to a specific program for specific things. Here’s the procedure you need to follow to find out the number of a department or person in terms of the scheme:
- To check this, you must visit the official website
- From an open sheet, go to the options available on the left
- Select the “contact list by scheme” option
- A list will appear in which you can search the name of the pattern
- Or you can enter a schema name, schema group type, and schema type
- Click the search option to view the information.
Guide For Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- To track NPS status, you must visit the official website
- In the open worksheet, click “Track NPS status”
- Now you need to enter the bank, account number, or NPS application ID
- Enter the verification code
- Click the search option and the information will be displayed on the screen
Contact Number Of Public Financial Management System
If you have any problems related to the program, please contact us at the free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or write to the official at helpdesk-pfms [at] gov [dot] in.
Emergency Helpdesk No Of public financial management system
- Mr. Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr. Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
- Mr. Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
FAQs: People Also Aks about PFMS
Que – What Is Public Financial Management System Means?
Ans – Public financial management system is a system used by government agencies to make direct benefit transfer (pmfs / debit payment).
Aadhaar based DBT payments are made to the Aadhaar Link bank account through the public financial management system portal,
as well as payments to the direct bank account through Non-Aadhaar Based Payment.
Que – Aadhaar based payment rejected by the bank, how can beneficiary get account payment?
Ans – While Aadhaar based payment is preferred over PFMS / debit payment.
if the Aadhaar based payment is rejected by the bank, in such a case the beneficiary can take automatic account-based payment.
Que – What Is Public Financial Management System Account Status / pmfs account what is the status?
Ans – Public Financial Management System is a platform through which the E-PAYMENT subsidy is paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
which is done through Aadhaar Card or bank transfers which are done without Aadhaar Card. Is done through NPCI.
Que – How can I get pmfs cholarship?
Ans – In order to receive the public financial management system, some necessary conditions and criteria have been created above which we had given in detail at the beginning of this article.
If you fulfill the demand for guidelines and necessary documents set by the government, then you can now take advantage of the public financial management system Scholarship.
Que – Who are eligible for public financial management system?
• Students who have passed 12th standard are eligible for 20% merit scholarship.
• The age of the student should be between 18 and 25 years.
• Annual family income should be less than 6 lakhs.
Conclusion: In this way, you can take all this information from here and easily get an all-important guide about PFMS.
You can also read the rest of the posts related to PFMS, we have answered every small and big question related to PFMS on this website.
and if you do not find your question in all those posts, then you can feel free to comment, thanks to all of you, who have completed reading this post.
Oh, if you have a little help with it, then share it with your colleagues, friends, family too .. thanks