BSEB Crossword Competition 2020-21: Bihar Board has launched the BSEB Crossword App through which all the students of Bihar can increase their intellectual ability and linguistic knowledge and can also win the reward from the Bihar Board, so all the students of Bihar Board must BSEB Crossword App Download.
The BSEB Crossword Competition will be organized by Bihar School Examination Committee from 15th January to 15th March 2021.
Students of class 9th to 12th will be able to participate in this crossword competition. For the mental development of students of government / affiliated schools, Bihar Board is organizing Crossword Competition.
Interested students can register online Bihar Board Crossword Competition 2020-21 through Bihar Board Crossword Competition App Download @ website at b3c.biharboardonline.com.
BSEB Crossword Completition 2020-2021
What's In This Post?
- 1 BSEB Crossword Completition 2020-2021
- 2 BSEB Crossword Competition Registration Process 2020-21
- 3 Important Dates about Bihar Crossword Puzzle
- 4 BSEB Crossword Awards 2020-21
- 5 About BSEB Board Crossword Completition
Bihar School Examination Committee will organize BSEB Crossword Competition 2020-21 for the first time in the state of Patna to develop the students’ intellectual ability and linguistic knowledge.
The BSEB Crossword Competition, 2020-21 will be organized at three levels, first at the district level, second at the divisional level, and third at the state level.
The Bihar board will conduct a practice session before the Bihar board joins the district level’s cross-level competition. Whose registration will start from 12 December 2020, which will last till 12 January 2021.
Students and students will be given a score for this exercise and rewarded based on its prompt. During this practice session, students can prepare themselves for crossword competition.
From 12 December 2020 to 15 December 2020 (four days), the practice session will be done only for practice and for obtaining crossword information.
The practice conducted in this period will not be given any effect. For all the exercises to be performed from 16 December 2020 to 12 January 2021, students will be awarded a score based on their scores, and
they will be awarded Preetesh. Students of classes 9th to 12th from their mobile continuously on 12 January 2021 (including Sundays) daily on BSEB Crossword App.
Before starting the competition, all students will be cross-dated on December 12 to make them fully aware of the crossword. Every day online practice session from 2020 to January 12, 2021.
the Bihar School Examination Committee website or Google Play Store on its mobile downloaded the BSEB Crossword App of Bihar Vidyalaya Samiti, and the students participated in crossword after logging in and registering
A new crop will be displayed daily on the BSEB Crossword Application or website at 3:45 pm. The first to submit the correct answer of the crossword crop in the shortest time.
But each week, a messenger will be provided. Simultaneously, the first 30 students will be awarded as follows by Bihar Vidyalaya Samiti based on ranking in the entire state after the end of the practice session.
BSEB Crossword Puzzle Competition
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Category||BSEB Crossword Competition 2020-21|
|Application Name||BSEB Crossword App Download|
|Eligible Class||9th to 12th Class Students|
|Bihar Board Crossword Competition Registration Process||Start Now|
|BSEB Crossword Website||b3c.biharboardonline.com|
|Bihar Board Updates||Click Here|
The process to participate in the Bihar Board Crossword Competition
Bihar Board has allowed students of classes 9 to 12 to win prizes under the BSEB Crossword Competition. According to the information, every day from 3:45 pm, a puzzle will be given to students through BSEB Crossword App or b3c.biharboardonline.com.
Students will get marks if they are solved in a given period. And the students will win the award according to their score.
Bihar Board Crossword Competition Exam
➡ Crossword Competition BSEB Exam, which is organized by Bihar Vidyalaya Examination Committee, in this competition, participants will be able to join via mobile.
This competition will be held online as before we have told you that this competition has to go through 3 stages. During the practice session, the names of 2 students from each school will be sent at the district level, after that after the district level competition, here we tell you that the district level examination will not be conducted online.
➡ District level examination is conducted offline, Bihar School Board officials will make this decision. Under the supervision of BSEB officer, after selecting 10 teams at the district level.
they will be awarded, and 2 students from each team will be included in the district level. But there will be a total of 18 units which will be selected for the student at the divisional level.
➡ In this, a total of 36 students will be selected, and this competition will be held under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Education.
after which the selection of all the students who are selected at the divisional level will be included in the competitive examination to be held at the state level. But a total of 30 students will be awarded based on their rank.
BSEB Crossword Competition Registration Process 2020-21
- Bihar Crossword App can be downloaded by visiting Play Store or website: b3c.biharboardonline.com.
- After downloading “Bihar Crossword App” the following three sections will be displayed on the homepage:
- Information About Crossword: Different types of information regarding Crossword.
- Existing User Login Here: For Pre-Registered Students.
- New User Register: For new registration of student.
- After Clicking “New Registration Here” in this app, the student will have to save it to provide the desired information on their mobile screen.
- After this process, the registration number and the four-digit password will be displayed in the form of SMS on the student’s mobile for the new registration, through which the “BSEB Crossword App” can be logged in.
Process to BSEB Crossword Download Competition Application
If you want to download Bihar Board 9th to 12th Class Crossword Competition App, you can easily download BSEB Crossword App by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store.
- Here, type BSEB Crossword App in the search box.
- Then click on the search button.
- Bihar Crossword App will show on the screen.
- You can use it by Install / Download.
- Apart from this, you can also download the Bihar Board Crossword Competition App directly by visiting the website http://www.b3c.biharboardonline.com.
How To Registration in Bihar Board Crossword Competition through Application
Students who are willing to do BSEB Crossword 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th Class Competition Registration can see the easiest and simple process to register from here.
- Open the installed/downloaded BSEB Crossword App.
- Click on the Registration button here.
- Fill all the information sought carefully.
- BSEB Crossword Competition Registration.
- Registration number and password will be received on mobile as SMS.
- After this, you can log in and take part in the competition.
Important Dates about Bihar Crossword Puzzle
- Candidates of Matric and Intermediate will be involved in crossword competition, 2 students will be selected from each school or college.
- From 12 December 2020 to 12 January 2021, the Crossword Competition will be conducted by BSEB during practice sessions.
- This competition exam will run from 15 January to 15 March 2021.
- District level competition examination will be held from 15 to 24 January 2021 after that.
- From 28 February to 11 March 2021 at the divisional level and
- After 15 March 2021, the state level crossword competition examination will be conducted by Bihar Vidyalaya Examination Committee.
Important Points of Bihar Board Crossword Competition
- BSEB Board Crossword Competition is being organized for the first time in the state.
- Students of classes 9 to 12 studying in Bihar Board affiliated educational institutions can participate in this competition.
- BSEB 9th to 12th Crossword Competition 2020-21 will be organized at the district level, divisional, and state levels.
- To participate in the Bihar Board Crossword organized competition, first of all, students can download or register from the BSEB Crossword App from Google Play Store or the link available at b3c.biharboardonline.com.
- Interested students of classes 9 to 12 can register online from 12 December 2020 to 12 January 2021.
- Students participating in Bihar Crossword Competition 2020-21 are given the opportunity to win prizes at the end of each week.
BSEB Crossword Awards 2020-21
The format of the award for the practice session.
Weekly Award To All Districts
- For the entire 28 days period from 16 December 2020 to 12 January 2021, based on the weekly score, 10th students of each district – BackPack and Crossword Book set.
Students award after completion of practice session in Bihar state
- Set of 01 to 10 rank students/students – Tablet and Crossword Book
- Set of students/students – Smart Phone and Crossword Book, bringing the rank 11 to 20
- Set of 21 to 30 rank students/students – Smart Wach and Crossword Book
Award To Teacher & District Office After Completion Of Practice Session
- Set of Coordinator – Smart Wach and Crossword Book for the best five school teachers in each district
- District Program Officer of the five districts’ best performing district will also be awarded to the District Nodal Officer- Set of Smart Wach and Crossword Book.
- After the end of the practice session, the district-level divisional and state – level crossword competitions will be held on the scheduled date.
About BSEB Board Crossword Completition
To increase the academic ability and linguistic knowledge, Bihar School Examination Board has taken the initiative to organize a competition called Crossword 2020-2021. There will be three levels of competition.
They are as follows:
- District Level
- Board Level
- State Level
Students have to participate in the district level competition initially and to do so they have to register themselves by following the steps mentioned below.
Candidates who are registered will have the opportunity to prepare themselves by participating in the online practice sessions provided by the board.
Students will also have the chance to win prizes at the end of each week by participating in these online practice sessions.
According to the rules of crossword competition, a crossword puzzle will be provided to the students through the Bihar Board Crossword App or http://b3c.biharboardonline.com every day at 3:45 p.m.
Students should try to give in time answer correctly based on which they will score marks and prizes will be awarded.
Bihar Board Helpdesk
Applicants can also contact the Bihar Board through helpline number 0612-2230009 / +919472639917 in case of any other necessary information. Alternatively, they can also write their queries to the e-mail [email protected]