Bihar Board has launched the BSEB Crossword Competition 2023-24 through which all the students of Bihar can increase their intellectual ability and linguistic knowledge and can also win a reward from the Bihar Board, so all the students of Bihar Board must BSEB Crossword App Download. The BSEB Crossword Competition will be organized by Bihar School Examination Committee from 8th July 2023 to 15th July 2023.
Students in classes from 9th to 12th will be able to participate in this crossword competition. For the mental development of students of government / affiliated schools, Bihar Board is organizing Crossword Competition.
Interested students can register online Bihar Board Crossword Competition 2023-2024 through Bihar Board Crossword Competition App Download at the official website www.b3c.biharboardonline.com.
- इस प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेने के लिए विद्यार्थी द्वारा रजिस्ट्रेशन समिति के मोबाइल एप “BSEB Crossword App” या वेबसाइट www.b3c.biharboardonline.com पर दिनांक 08.07.2023 से 15.07.2023 तक किया जायेगा। सिर्फ रजिस्ट्रेशन कराये हुए विद्यार्थी ही इस प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेंगे।
Bihar Board Crossword Competition 2023 www.b3c.biharboardonline.com
|Post Name||BSEB Crossword Competition 2023-24|
|BSEB Crossword Competition Registration Start Date||8th July 2023|
|BSEB Crossword Competition Registration Last Date||15th July 2023|
|Bihar Board Crossword Puzzle Important Dates||Click Here|
|Bihar Crossword Puzzle Competition Timing||1:00 PM|
|BSEB Crossword Puzzle Application Link||Download|
|Eligible Class||9th to 12th Class Students|
|Bihar Board Crossword Competition Registration Process||Started|
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|E-Mail ID||[email protected]|
|BSEB Crossword Official Website||b3c.biharboardonline.com|
क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता की महत्पूर्ण तिथियां
|इस प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेने के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन||8 जुलाई 2023 से 5 जुलाई 2023|
|क्षेत्रस्तरीय प्रतियोगिता हेतु ऑनलाईन अभ्यास सत्र||18 जुलाई 2023 एवं 19 जुलाई 2023|
|क्षेत्रस्तरीय ऑनलाईन साप्ताहिक क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता (चार तिथियों में)||20 जुलाई 2023|
27 जुलाई 2023
3 अगस्त 2023
10 अगस्त 2023
|जिलास्तरीय प्रतियोगिता हेतु ऑनलाईन अभ्यास सत्र||23 अगस्त 2023 एवं 24 अगस्त 2023|
|जिलास्तरीय ऑनलाईन क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता||25 अगस्त 2023|
|राज्यस्तरीय ऑफलाईन क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता||3 सितम्बर 2023|
राज्य के सभी माध्यमिक एवं उच्च माध्यमिक विद्यालयों के पात्र विद्यार्थी अधिक-से-अधिक संख्या मे इस प्रतियोगिता मेँ भाग ले तथा पुरस्कार प्राप्त करें। विस्तृत जानकारी हेतू समिति के हेल्पलाईन नं. 0672-2230009 अथवा ई-मेल: [email protected] पर सम्पर्क करें ।
BSEB Crossword प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेने की प्रतिक्रिया
- क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेने हेतु कक्षा 9 से 12 तक के विद्यार्थी वेबसाईट b3c.biharboardonline.com पर जाकर अथवा BSEB Crossword Application Download करेंगे।
- BSEB Crossword App Download करने के बाद विद्यार्यी App या वेबसाईट पर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करेंगे। सिर्फ रजिस्ट्रेशन किए हुए विद्यार्थी ही तीनों स्तर की क्रॉसवर्ड प्रतियोगिता में भाग ले सकेंगे।
- प्रतियोगिता हेतु निर्धारित तिथि को अपराहन 1:00 बजे Application अथवा उक्त वेबसाईट के माध्यम से विद्यार्थियों को पहेली दी जायेगी, जो अगले दिन 0१:00 बजे तक ही उपलब्ध रहेगा। इस पहेली का हल कम-से-कम समय में एवं सही-सही करने पर विद्यार्थी अधिकतम अंक प्राप्त करेंगे।
BSEB Crossword Competition Registration Process 2023-24
- Bihar Crossword App can be downloaded by visiting Play Store or website: b3c.biharboardonline.com.
- After downloading “Bihar Crossword App” the following three sections will be displayed on the homepage:
- Information About Crossword: Different types of information regarding Crossword.
- Existing User Login Here: For Pre-Registered Students.
- New User Register: For new registration of student.
- After Clicking “New Registration Here” in this app, the student will have to save it to provide the desired information on their mobile screen.
- After this process, the registration number and the four-digit password will be displayed in the form of SMS on the student’s mobile for the new registration, through which the “BSEB Crossword App” can be logged in.
How To Registration in Bihar Board Crossword Competition through the Application
Students who are willing to do BSEB Crossword 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th Class Competition Registration can see the easiest and most simple process to register from here.
- Open the installed/downloaded BSEB Crossword App.
- Click on the Registration button here.
- Fill all the information sought carefully.
- BSEB Crossword Competition Registration.
- Registration number and password will be received on mobile as SMS.
- After this, you can log in and take part in the competition.
Important Dates about Bihar Crossword Puzzle
- Candidates of Matric and Intermediate will be involved in crossword competition, 2 students will be selected from each school or college.
- From 8 July 2023 to 15 July 2023, the Crossword Competition Registration will be conducted.
- This bseb competition exam will run from 20 July 2023 to 3 September 2023.
- The district-level competition examination will be held on 25 August 2023 after that.
- After that, the state level crossword competition examination will be conducted by the Bihar School Examination Committee on 3rd September 2023.
Process to BSEB Crossword Download Competition Application
- First of all, open the Google Play Store.
- Here, type BSEB Crossword App in the search box.
- Then click on the search button.
- Bihar Crossword App will show on the screen.
- You can use it by Installing / Downloading it.
- Apart from this, you can also download the Bihar Board Crossword Competition App directly by visiting the website http://www.b3c.biharboardonline.com.
If you want to download the Bihar Board 9th to 12th Class Crossword Competition App, you can easily download BSEB Crossword App by following the procedure given above.
BSEB Crossword Competition 2023-2024
Bihar School Examination Committee will organize BSEB Crossword Competition 2023-2024 for the second time in the state of Patna to develop the student’s intellectual ability and linguistic knowledge. The BSEB Crossword Competition, 2023-24 will be organized at three levels, first at the district level, second at the divisional level, and third at the state level. The Bihar board will conduct a practice session before the Bihar board joins the district level’s cross-level competition. Whose registration will start on 8th July 2023, and will last till 15th July 2023.
Students will be given a score for this exercise and rewarded based on its prompt. During this practice session, students can prepare themselves for a crossword competition. From 18th July 2023 to 19th July 2023 (two days), the practice session will be done only for practice and for obtaining crossword information. The practice conducted in this period will not be given any effect.
For all the exercises to be performed in Area Level Competitions from 20 July 2023, 27 July 2023, 3 August 2023, and 10 August 2023, students will be awarded a score based on their scores, and they will be awarded.
Students of classes 9th to 12th can continuously practice on BSEB Crossword App from their mobile on 18 July 2023 (including Sunday). Before starting the competition, the date for the crossword competition has been issued for all the students on 3rd July 2023, so that they can be made fully aware of the crossword. the Bihar School Examination Committee website or Google Play Store on its mobile downloaded the BSEB Crossword App of Bihar Vidyalaya Samiti, and the students participated in crossword after logging in and registering
A new crop will be displayed daily on the BSEB Crossword Application or website at 1:00 pm. The first to submit the correct answer to the crossword crop in the shortest time. But each week, a messenger will be provided. Simultaneously, the first 30 students will be awarded as follows by Bihar Vidyalaya Samiti based on ranking in the entire state after the end of the practice session.
The process to participate in the Bihar Board Crossword Competition
Bihar Board has allowed students of classes 9th to 12rg to win prizes under the BSEB Crossword Competition. According to the information, every day from 1:00 pm, a puzzle will be given to students through BSEB Crossword App or b3c.biharboardonline.com. Students will get marks if they are solved in a given period. And the students will win the award according to their scores.
Bihar Board Crossword Puzzle Competition
- Crossword Competition BSEB Exam, which is organized by Bihar Vidyalaya Examination Committee, in this competition, participants will be able to join via mobile.
- This competition will be held online as before we have told you that this competition has to go through 3 stages. During the practice session, the names of 2 students from each school will be sent at the district level, after that the district level competition, here we tell you that the district level examination will not be conducted online.
- District level examination is conducted offline, and Bihar School Board officials will make this decision. Under the supervision of the BSEB officer, after selecting 10 teams at the district level.
- they will be awarded, and 2 students from each team will be included at the district level. But there will be a total of 18 units that will be selected for the student at the divisional level.
- In this, a total of 36 students will be selected, and this competition will be held under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Education.
- after which the selection of all the students who are selected at the divisional level will be included in the competitive examination to be held at the state level. But a total of 30 students will be awarded based on their rank.
Important Points of Bihar Board Crossword Competition
- BSEB Board Crossword Competition is being organized for the first time in the state.
- Students of classes 9 to 12 studying in Bihar Board-affiliated educational institutions can participate in this competition.
- BSEB 9th to 12th Crossword Competition 2023-24 will be organized at the district level, divisional, and state levels.
- To participate in the Bihar Board Crossword organized competition, first of all, students can download or register from the BSEB Crossword App from Google Play Store or the link available at b3c.biharboardonline.com.
- Interested students of classes 9 to 12 can register online from 8 July 2023 to 15 July 2023.
- Students participating in Bihar Crossword Competition 2023-24 are given the opportunity to win prizes.
BSEB Crossword Puzzle Awards 2023-2024
The format of the award for the practice session.
क्षेत्रस्तर पर साप्ताहिक पुरस्कार
प्रत्येक जिले में क्षेत्रस्तर पर आयोजित साप्ताहिक ऑनलाईन प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेने वाले प्रथम 10 विद्यार्थी को प्रत्येक सप्ताह एक-एक बैग पैक एव क्रॉसवर्ड का एक पुस्तक सेट पुरस्कार स्वरूप दिया जाएगा।
जिलास्तर पर पुरस्कार
प्रत्येक जिले में ऑनलाईन प्रतियोगिता के आधार पर प्रथम पाँच टीम (10 छात्र/छात्रा) को निर्धारित नगद राशि एवं क्रॉसवर्ड का एक पुस्तक सेट दिया जायेगा, जिसकी विवरणी निम्नवत् है:-
|प्रथम (दो विद्यार्थी)||8,000₹/- रूपये नगद||38 जिला|
|द्वितीय (दो विद्यार्थी)||6,000₹/- रूपये नगद||38 जिला|
|तृतीय (दो विद्यार्यी)||4,000₹/- रूपये नगद||38 जिला|
|सांत्वना (दो विद्यार्थी)||2,000₹/- रूपये नगद||38 जिला|
|सांत्वना (दो विद्यार्थी)||2,000₹/- रूपये नगद||38 जिला|
राज्यस्तर पर पुरस्कार
राज्यस्तर पर चयनित प्रथम 10 टीमें (20 विद्यार्थी) पुरस्कृत की जायेंगी। इस प्रकार, 10 टीमों के 20 विद्यार्थी को प्रति विद्यार्यी 5,000₹/- रूपये नगद एवं क्रॉसवर्ड का एक पुस्तक सेट दिया जाएगा।
About BSEB Board Crossword Competition
To increase academic ability and linguistic knowledge, Bihar School Examination Board has taken the initiative to organize a competition called Crossword 2023-2024. There will be three levels of competition.
They are as follows:
- Area Level
- District Level
- State Level
Students have to participate in the district-level competition initially and to do so they have to register themselves by following the steps mentioned above. Candidates who are registered will have the opportunity to prepare themselves by participating in the online practice sessions provided by the board.
Students will also have the chance to win prizes at the end of each week by participating in these online practice sessions. According to the rules of the crossword competition, a crossword puzzle will be provided to the students through the Bihar Board Crossword App or http://b3c.biharboardonline.com every day at 1:00 p.m. Students should try to give in time answer correctly based on which they will score marks and prizes will be awarded.
Bihar Board Helpdesk
Applicants can also contact the Bihar Board through helpline number 0612-2230009 / +919472639917 in case of any other necessary information. Alternatively, they can also write their queries to the e-mail [email protected]