As per the bihar board 12th official date sheet released, the BSEB Class 12 Philosophy Exam is scheduled to be held on February 1, 2024. Since the examination is near, the students need to revise all the chapters and important topics.
Students are also advised to solve model papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and type of questions.
BSEB Philosophy Model Papers are considered an important resource for last-minute revision because through solving model papers, students can develop an efficient time management strategy for the final examination and identify their areas of strength and weakness.
In this article, we have provided the latest model paper for Class 12 Philosophy. Students can practice model papers and evaluate their preparation level.
Bihar Board Inter Philosophy Model Paper 2024
|BSEB Philosophy Exam Date
|February 1, 2024
|3 Hours 15 minutes
|Entry Last Time
Instructions for Students
- This question paper is divided into two sections: Section A and Section B.
- In Section B, there are 30 short answer type questions, each of 2 marks. Out of which any 15 questions will have to be answered. In addition, there are 8 long answer questions, each carrying 5 marks, out of which 4 questions are to be answered.
- Section A consists of 100 objective-type questions, out of which 50 questions have to be answered. If more than 50 questions are answered, only the first 50 will be evaluated. Each question is of 1 mark. To answer these, darken the circle against the correct option on the OMR answer sheet given to you with a black/blue ball pen. Do not use whitener/liquid/blade/nail etc. on the OMR answer sheet, otherwise, the result will be considered invalid.
- Use of any electronic device is strictly prohibited.
BSEB 12th Philosophy Syllabus 2024
- Nature and Schools of Indian Philosophy
- Buddhism, Jainism
- Philosophy of the Bhagavad Gita
- Nyaya – Vaisesika and Samkhya – Yoga
- Knowledge and truth
- Advaita Vedanta
- The Causal Principle
- Realism and Idealism
- Nature of Reality
- Environmental Ethics and Professional Ethics