The Bihar School Examination Board will conduct the BSEB Class 12th Political Science Exam is scheduled to be held on February 2, 2024. Since there is only a day left for the final exams, the students need to revise all the chapters and important topics.
Students are suggested to solve model papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and type of questions.
BSEB 12 Political Science Model papers are considered an important resource for last-minute revision because through solving bseb inter political science model papers, students can develop an efficient time management strategy for the final examination and identify their areas of strength and weakness. In this article, we have provided the latest model paper for BSEB Class Inter Political Science.
Bihar Board Inter Class Political Science Model Paper 2024
|BSEB Political Science Exam Date
|February 2, 2024
|Last 8 Year’s Official Model Paper Pdf
|3 Hours 15 minutes
|Entry Last Time
BSEB 12th Political Science Important Topics
- Part-A Contemporary World Politics
- The End of bipolarity
- Cold War Era
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Contemporary South Asia
- Alternative Centres of Power
- International Organizations
- Part-B Politics in India Since Independence
- Challenges of nation building
- India’s foreign Policy
- Planned development
- Democratic Resurgence
- Parties and the Party System
- Indian Politics: Trends and Developments
Students can also solve previous year political science question papers to get an idea of the topics frequently asked by the bihar board.
Instructions for the Students
- This question booklet is divided into two sections: Section-A and Section-B.
- Section-B contains 30 short answer questions. There are 2 marks for each, out of which any 15 questions are to be answered. Apart from this, there are 8 long answer questions in this section. Each question is of 5 marks, out of which any 4 questions are to be answered.
- Section-A consists of 100 objective type questions, out of which any 50 questions have to be answered. If more than 50 questions are answered, only the first 50 will be evaluated. Each question is of 1 mark. To answer these, darken the circle against the correct option on the OMR answer sheet given to you with a blue/black ball pen. Do not use whitener/liquid/blade/nail etc. on OMR answer sheet, otherwise the result will be invalid.
- Use of any type of electronic device is strictly prohibited.