Bihar School Examination Board will start the class intermediate examination on February 1, 2024. As per the Bihar Board 2024 Guidelines reported by various media organizations, students will have to undergo two frisking processes – first at the entry gate and then by the designated personnel in the bseb examination hall.
Bihar model examination centers have been established in every district. Besides, CCTV cameras will be installed at all the examination centers and there will be arrangements for videography. The bihar board has also outlined the reporting time and permitted items at the bseb examination center, such as bihar board admit card 2024, valid ID, and stationery.
For bseb class 12 examinations starting at 9:30 am, students will have to reach the examination venue by 9 am. The report states that for the exams starting at 2 pm, candidates will have to appear by 1:30 pm.
Bihar Board Inter Exam Guidelines
- The candidates must enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination. Strict measures have been taken, stating that candidates coming late will be categorically denied entry into the examination hall.
- Nodal officers will conduct surprise inspections of various examination centers under their respective districts. These inspections will be conducted using a comprehensive checklist provided by the Committee to monitor adherence to guidelines and rapidly resolve any issues.
- A strict search process will be implemented at two levels. Upon entering the examination center, a search will be conducted at the gate under the supervision of a magistrate and police force. After this, the invigilators will conduct another round of searches inside the examination hall, ensuring a thorough check of any unauthorized material or electronic devices.
- To facilitate seamless communication, the committee has set up a WhatsApp group consisting of nodal officers, district education officers, and district officers. This platform will serve as a rapid and efficient means of disseminating information, ensuring the success of the examination process.
- To maintain the integrity of the examinations, one invigilator will be appointed for every 25 candidates in each class. An adequate number of invigilators will also be deployed to ensure the smooth conduct of the examination.
- It is necessary to install CCTV cameras at all the examination centers and the committee has made it mandatory to make arrangements for videography to ensure compliance with the established standards.
- Invigilators and other examination hall staff are strictly prohibited from carrying extra papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pagers, smart watches, magnetic watches, or electronic watches into the examination center.
Bihar School Examination Board has outlined the exam day guidelines for the upcoming Class 12 board exams in 2024. In a recent development, the Bihar Board convened an important review meeting with the nodal officers of each district, in which important aspects related to the same were discussed. Bihar Board examinations are proposed in the year 2024.
During this important meeting, the Additional Chief Secretary gave several directions, urging all the District Education Officers to expeditiously complete various infrastructure projects at each examination center across the State. This proactive measure is aimed at ensuring optimal conditions before the commencement of BSEB Intermediate exams on 1st February, 2024.
BSEB Releases Class 12 Guidelines
Electronic devices and papers are prohibited in the bihar board examination hall. Supervisors and other personnel are prohibited from bringing additional documents and mobile phones into the center, and the use of electronic devices is strictly prohibited. An invigilator will be present in each class of 25 students.
The report said there is a need to appoint an adequate number of exam proctors. bseb examination hall invigilators and staff are prohibited from bringing any document or mobile phone into the examination hall, except those required for examination purposes.
Additionally, invigilators and other personnel including candidates are not permitted to use Bluetooth devices, pagers, smart watches, magnetic watches, or electronic watches.