Bihar School Examination Board will start the Bihar Board Intermediate Annual Examination 2024 from tomorrow, 01st February 2024. If you are a student preparing for the BSEB 12th exam 2024, you can find important instructions for the exam date and other details here.
School and College authorities can download the admit cards of their respective students from the official website seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com. BSEB Inter Admit Card 2024 was released on 20th January 2024 and will be available on the official website till 31st January 2024.
As per the schedule, the BSEB Class Inter Board Exam 2024 will be conducted from February 1 February 2024 to 12 February 2024 in two shifts – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. BSEB Inter Annual Exam 2024 will be held at 1523 examination centers across the state. A total of 13,04,352 students have registered for the exam, of which 626,431 are females and 677,921 are males.
- Students are required to reach the examination center early for a smooth examination experience.
- Students whose examination is scheduled for the afternoon session are required to be present at the examination center by 1.30 pm
- Students whose examination is scheduled for the morning session are required to be present at the examination center by 9 am.
- Students are required to carry a valid identity proof along with their admit card on the day of the examination
- Students can carry pens, pencils, and blue and black ink pens inside the examination hall
- Students can carry only basic stationery items inside the examination hall
- Students and invigilators are prohibited from using electronic devices like pagers, smart watches, Bluetooth, etc.
Bihar 12th Board Exam 2024 admit card was released on January 20, 2024 on the official website. School authorities can download the admit cards of their respective students from the official website seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com. The facility to download admit card will be available till the end of January 31, 2024.
Important Exam Day Instructions
- Arrive early for a smooth exam experience.
- Be present by 9:00 am for the 9:30 am exam.
- Arrive by 1:30 for a 2:00 pm exam.
- It is mandatory to carry a BSEB Admit Card 2024 and a valid ID for identification.
- Only basic stationery items are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Pens, pencils and pens with blue or black ink are allowed.
- Prohibited items inside the examination hall:
- Electronic devices, papers.
- Personnel including invigilators in the BSEB examination hall:
- They are allowed to bring only the necessary documents for their job.
- Both invigilators and candidates are prohibited from using electronic devices such as:
- Pagers, Smart Watches, Magnetic Watches, Bluetooth Devices, Electronic Watches.
Students who were expelled by the Education Department on 21st October 2023 due to continuous absence from classes will be ineligible to participate. As per the information given by BSEB, only the students who have qualified the screening test can access their admit card. Those who failed the screening or sit-up examination will not get the admit card, no matter what.