Bihar Board has released a set of exam day guidelines 2024 for the upcoming class 12th and 10th board exams in 2024. As per the bseb exam 2024 schedule, BSEB Class 12 exams will begin from February 1, 2024, till February 12, 2024, whereas, BSEB Class 10 exams will begin from February 15, 2024, to February 23, 2024.
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) called a review meeting with the nodal officers of each district to discuss important aspects related to the Bihar Board annual examinations 2024. Proactive steps are being taken by the authorities to ensure the best conditions and smooth conduct of the bseb examination 2024.
Bihar Board Exams Guidelines 2024
- Candidates are required to enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students are allowed to carry basic stationery items such as blue or black pens and pencils.
- Students must carry a BSEB Admit Card 2024 and valid identity proof to the examination center.
- It is necessary to install CCTV cameras at all examination centers to ensure compliance with the established standards.
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, smart watches, or electronic watches are prohibited for both invigilators and candidates.
According to reports, Bihar Board Chairman Anand Kishore stressed on several necessary guidelines to streamline the examination 2024 process. Students appearing in Bihar Board Exam 2024 should follow the following instructions to avoid trouble.
Bihar Board Strict Instructions for Students
The bihar board has issued these bseb exam guidelines 2024 to avoid the use of unfair means by students and to ensure fair and smooth conduct of Bihar Board Annual Exam 2024. If a candidate fails to follow these instructions, it may result in cancellation of his/her examination.
Furthermore, to facilitate seamless communication, the BSEB committee has set up a WhatsApp group consisting of Nodal Officers, District Education Officers and District Officers. This platform will serve as a rapid and efficient means of disseminating information, ensuring the success of the examination process.