What is JBT Full Form? Who can do this? What Are JBT Courses? What should be the qualification for this? When does its admission form arrive? Where can you take admission in JBT? Through this post, there is an effort to give complete information about JBT to all of you, hope you will get some help from this information.
Analysis of Junior Basic Training (JBT) course, JBT course details, duration, eligibility criteria, admission process, syllabus, colleges and career prospects.
JBT Full form Is Junior Basic Training
What's In This Post?
- 1 JBT Full form Is Junior Basic Training
- 2 JBT Course | JBT TET
- 3 How is JBT TET Course Beneficial?
- 4 Last Word:
What is JBT? – Junior Basic Training (JBT) – There is a course after which one can become master of primary, that too in private and government schools. We can also call it a diploma course in all the teacher lines.
To do this course, it is mandatory to pass at least 10 + 2 class, that too with a minimum of 50% mark in 12th, if someone has graduated and wants to take a JBT course then at least Graduation with a minimum of 45% is required.
The course has been designed to improve the elementary level teacher workforce in India. JBT is a job oriented teacher training course. JBT has a very good scope in today’s time, people living in the city do it more.
JBT is similar to D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) course. JBT & D.El.Ed. courses have similar syllabus, course structure and career prospects.
After passing the JBT course of 2 years, one can apply for a government or private school and become a good teacher.
JBT Course | JBT TET
JBT (Junior Basic Training) is a diploma level educational course. It is one of the teacher training programs known as Junior Basic Training or JBT Course, JBT TET, JBT Result,. After completing the diploma course, students who qualify for this training are essentially employed in schools providing elementary education.
The duration of the diploma course is two years. In some colleges, they offer admission to students on the basis of their academic performance, there are many institutes that conduct entrance exams for the same.
Graduates who are willing to do this course must have passed their examination with a total of 45%.
The Junior Basic Training Course is important in nature which provides many career opportunities to the candidates after its success. There are many colleges and universities that are offering JBT courses in the country on closed and campus basis.
Did You Know: Meaning Of Mock Test In Hindi
Junior Basic Training Details
- Course Name – JBT Meaning Is Junior Basic Training.
- JBT Course Duration – 02 Years
- Eligibility Criteria – 10 + 2 Passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks or Graduated with minimum 45% marks.
JBT is a Diploma course. The course has been designed to impart teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge to students.
Junior Basic Training (JBT TET Course) Eligibility
- Students should have passed intermediate examination from state or recognized board with minimum 50% of the total.
- Graduates wishing to pursue this course must have passed their exams with 45% overall.
Junior Basic Training Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Home Tutoring
- Sport Centers
- Coaching Centers
- Children Care Centers
- Government Offices
How is JBT TET Course Beneficial?
- The most important benefit of JBT is that they can get jobs in nursery schools, primary school, middle school and high schools, special schools etc. after this.
- They can also run their own academic school or institute & coaching center.
- Apart from teaching jobs, they also have the option to work as consultants, social workers, educational staff, assistants, educational specialists etc.
JBT Syllabus Offers | Junior Basic Training Courses Subjects
- Education in Emerging Indian
- Educational Management at Elementary Level
- Understanding the Child and the Learning Process (Educational Psychology)
- Educational Technology
- Education for Peace, Value, Environment and Human Rights
- Teaching of Hindi
- Teaching of Social Studies
- Teaching of Environmental Science
- Teaching of Mathematics
- Teaching of English
- Population Education
- Health & Physical Education Yoga
- Sessional Work (PET/Yoga)
- Art Education & Work Experience (Theory & Practical)
- Pedagogical Courses
- Teaching of Mother Tongue (Hindi)
- Teaching of English Language
- Teaching of Mathematics
- Teaching of Environmental Studies (Sciences)
- Teaching of Environmental Studies (Social-Studies)
- Teaching of Work Experience
- Teaching of Art Education
- Teaching of Health and Physical Education
- School Experience Program
- Practical Work
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Work
- Games and Sports
Where & at which position you can get government and private jobs by doing JBT?
- Assistant Teacher
- Government schools
- Private schools
- Student Counselor
- Coaching/Private tuition classes
- Tutor, etc
Did You Know: What Is The UG And PG Full Form
JBT Full Form | Course Suitability
- Students who want to adopt teaching profession at school level and have confidence, choice for the subject, patience, ability to understand children, supportive nature, organizing ability, good communication skills, etc. are suitable for the course.
- People who are humane in behavior can behave friendly with children and understand the mindset easily and are also a good match for it.
- Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s studies and want to increase their academic degree can also go for it.
- Applicants who have extra interest in studying, teaching and have an innovative mind and want to provide or teach easy methods to the students also adopt this course.
Some Junior Basic Training Colleges
- Yaduvanshi College of Education, Mahendragarh
- Amir Chand Kakkar College, Kurukshetra
- Vaidh Shankar Lal Memorial College of Education, Solan
- Singhania University, Pachauri Bari
JBT can also be done from IGNOU for which IGNOU Online Application is filled from time to time, which you can fill with IGNOU, JBT Full Form, JBT form from Ignou comes out in June or January, which can be filled online by JBT. The JBT course is considered good for most women.