MIT Muzaffarpur: if you are searching on the internet about all the basic information and guide about MIT Muzaffarpur then you are in the right place, here we explain all basic information and guide for related to MIT Muzaffarpur, let’s start,
Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology also known as MIT Muzaffarpur, is Bihar’s largest engineering center. The Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology was founded in 1954. The center is located on the corner and west of the city of Muzaffarpur along the Muzaffarpur – Motihari road.
Approved by All India Council for Financial Education, AICTE, New Delhi. MIT is under the direct supervision of the Department of Science and Technology, Government. from Bihar. The institute is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
The institute offers a variety of graduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of engineering and technology, as well as the Bachelor of Pharmacy.
MIT Muzaffarpur has many modern facilities for conducting its courses on campus. The Institute of Technology of the Institutions of Muzaffarpur (MIT) also offers accommodation for students living outside Muzaffarpur.
However, students can always reside as Guest Payers (PG) anywhere in the city. In addition, rental housing is readily available. The average cost of a student living in Muzaffarpur is between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,000 per month, depending on the student’s health status.
The Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology (MIT) is located in the heart of the city and is well connected with several transit centers, such as trains, buses, and taxis.
The closest train station to the airport from the university is the Muzaffarpur train station and Patna airport, at a distance of approximately 10.00 km and 80 km, respectively.
Various tourist destinations (such as Litchi Gardens and Ramna Devi Mandir) and food combinations (such as Pizza Hut and Mc Donalds) keep students fresh by dedicating their work time.
What's In This Post?
- 1 MIT Muzaffarpur Contact Details
- 2 MIT College Of Engineering Key Highlight
- 3 Placement at the Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology
- 4 Muzaffarpur University Fees
- 5 FAQs: People Also Ask about MIT Muzaffarpur
- 6 Conclusion:
MIT Muzaffarpur Contact Details
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address:||P. O. Brahampura, Muzaffarpur, Bihar,|
MIT College Of Engineering Key Highlight
- Serve the nation and society, providing a qualified and well-developed man.
- Provide advanced undergraduate and graduate programs for bright students in general.
- Promote leadership and professionalism.
Muzaffarpur College Recognition, Affiliations, other achievements
- The entire course offered by Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology is associated with AICTE and operates on the basis of UGC.
- Recently, Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology became the proud host of the INDO-US Robo League. It was the first round of the competition and competition of the International Robotic Competition, which took place in California in the year 2014.
- Training in Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology presentation skills, GD and PI as well as related areas. Special advice from qualified personnel.
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology also plays a fundamental role in creating jobs, especially for the unemployed and unemployed youth, developing entrepreneurs despite several skills development programs.
- Academic honesty and innovative classrooms, jobs, and nearly 40 people and faculty make the university very promising.
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology is under the supervision of the Ministry of Science and Technology and is fully funded by the government of Bihar.
Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology Courses Offered
|Electrical Engineering||60||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Civil Engineering||60||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Information Technology||40||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering||40||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Leather Technology||30||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
|Mechanical Engineering||60||4 Years||42135/- Per Annum||Regular|
Postgraduate Programs Of Muzaffarpur Engineering College Bihar
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- MACHINE DESIGN
- THERMAL ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology Cutoff Trend
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||1069|
Placement at the Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology
recently, Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology (MIT Muzaffarpur) He has become one of the leading providers of leadership in Bihar.
The university operates with the vision of providing 100% service to all candidates and thus far manages to earn the highest salary in placement and advanced research
Some of the top recruiters at the Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology are as follow.
- Highest Salary Offered: Rs 8.6 Lakh/Annum
- Average Salary Offered: Rs 3.2 Lakh/Annum
Hostel Facilities Available Provided by Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology has Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping, and medical care.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- Centralized Library with more than 60,000 books and subscribes to more than 200 printed journals. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Mechanical and thermal lab under the supervision of qualified lab assistants.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
Admission Criteria In MIT Muzaffarpur University
- o admission in M.Tech’s two-year graduate program at the Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, candidates must pass at least 60% of the engineering subjects and have a valid GATE scorecard.
- To admission in four-year engineering course at the Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology (MIT Muzaffarpur), you must pass the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Board Meeting. Candidates who qualify for the JEE network can also apply for courses.
Muzaffarpur University Fees
MIT Muzaffarpur provides technical support and technical support in the fields of machine design, medical engineering, IT / IT testing, and quality assurance in India and Nepal, thankful that all its courses are excellent. The skills are well trained and the infrastructure is reduced.
The well-equipped laboratories give color the intended use, so it is worth recommending the facility in the field of engineering. Edufever leads the university 4 points with 5 points on its scoring average.
FAQs: People Also Ask about MIT Muzaffarpur
Que: How are the placements in MIT Muzaffarpur
Ans: Now, many companies visit this college and an average 40-50 student selected by campus per year and average annum package are 6 lacs only.
Que: What are the good aspects of MIT Muzaffarpur?
Ans: The teaching fraternity here at MIT Muzaffarpur is one of the most qualified experienced and student-friendly in all MIT Muzaffarpur is one of the most qualified experienced and student-friendly in Eastern India the faculty members are experts of their respective discipline of Engineering and have vast experience and knowledge to share
Being a government institution you may not find things as glamorous as in any private institution but the Laboratories and workshops at MIT Muzaffarpur are some of the best in Eastern India example the concrete testing lab here is one of its kind in whole Bihar
The alumni support here is unmatched there is an unexplained relationship between seniors and juniors which they follow even after passing out from MIT you may MITians in every sphere of Industrial society.
Que: Are there a Hostel, Gym, labs, an auditorium at MIT-Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology?
Ans: MIT provides state of the art hostel facility for its students. There is a total of seven hostels including newly built girls’ hostel. All the hostels are well maintained and are equipped with all the modern facilities like telephones, color television, common rooms, ward servants, in-house games room and canteens.
With the intake of about 200 students every year, the total strength of students in the institute is about 900. Altogether there are seven hostels, providing accommodation to all students. Out of these seven, hostel, No.-1, and hostel for girls are located within the campus
In this way, you can take all this basic information from here and easily know all information about MIT Muzaffarpur, thank you to all of you who have completed reading this post, if you have got a little help from it, then share it with your colleagues too, if something is not understood, then comment below about your query.. thank you