Bihar School Examination Board has released the admit card for Bihar Board Class 12th compartment exam 2023. The Bihar Board Intermediate Compartmental Exams are scheduled to be held from 26 April 2023 to 8 May 2023.
Students applying to appear in the compartment exam should download their admit card now. BSEB will conduct the exam for those candidates who applied for the compartment exam. Candidates who fail the board exam can save their year through the compartment exam.
Candidates will have to check the admit card by visiting the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Candidates have to appear at their exam center with the printout of the admit card. In case of not do so, they will not be allowed to take the exam. Bihar School Examination Board released the 12th result 2023 on March 21, 2023. A day after the result was released, BSEB started the scrutiny of class 12.
Bihar Board 12th Compartment Exam Admit Card 2023 Download
- Visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the download link of the BSEB 12th Compartment cum Special Exam 2023 Admit Card. Click on the link available to do so.
- Students enter their login details like username and password.
- The Admit Card for the BSEB 12th Compartment Exam 2023 will open on the screen.
- Check and download it.
- Students should take a printout of the admit card and keep it for the examination day.
BSEB will conduct the exam for the candidates who applied for the compartment exam. Candidates who fail in the board exam can save their year through the compartment exam. Candidates must check the admit card by visiting the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Board 12th Special Exam 2023 Admit Card Released
The exam for the compartment exam Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift exam will be held from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and the second shift exam will be held from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
The board will give students 15 minutes to read the question paper during which students will not be allowed to write answers.